Receiving international remittance has never been this exciting! I am Going to list down how to withdraw Payoneer to JazzCash. Let’s Begin.
Payoneer is the most famous Payment method in Pakistan for receiving international payments as Paypal is not available in Pakistan. JazzCash international remittance has been doing a great job of solving international payments.
Pakistani Freelancers working on Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer.com have been using Payoneer for withdrawing payments from Payoneer to local banks. Local Banks Provide an exchange rate of around 150 to 152 depending on the Bank you using.
JazzCash has been serving Pakistan on a very large scale and trying its best to provide ease to its customers. in 2012, Jazzcash introduced Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) so that users can transfer money from Jazzcash to the bank account and vice versa.
Now! a piece of more big news comes from Jazzcash that “Payoneer and Jazz Cash has done a partnership with each other”
In a nutshell, you can transfer your Payoneer funds (USD) to JazzCash at the best exchange rate with only a 2% fee.
For example, if you are going to withdraw $100 (USD) from Payoneer to JazzCash, you will receive $98 at the rate of $1=155.
How To Withdraw Payoneer To JazzCash
First, you need to have an active JazzCash account and have already installed the JazzCash application to learn how to transfer Payoneer Funds to JazzCash.
Login to your JazzCash Application
You will see the Payoneer Logo in your JazzCash Dashboard click on that and it will lead to connecting your Payoneer with JazzCash Page
The next page will be with the title “How to link Payoneer account?
Click on the button “Link account”
Payoneer login page will be open.
Enter your login details i.e email and password and click sign in.
You have linked Payoneer with the JazzCash account successfully.
Withdraw Payoneer Funds to JazzCash account
After Connecting Payoneer and JazzCash, you need to withdraw Payoneer funds to JazzCash using the following guide.
Click on the on your Jazzcash Application, by clicking you will go to the “transfer” page.
Enter the amount you want to withdraw, below that you will see the exchange rate also.
click withdraw and you are done.
Benefits of Linking Payoneer With JazzCash
1) Now, you don’t have to go to the bank to open a new account and link it to the Payoneer. Instead, go to a jazz cash merchant, open an account for free and link it to the Payoneer.
2) It has also made easy to create a new Payoneer account. As you people may know, attaching a local bank account is necessary to create a new Payoneer account. So now, you can attach your jazz cash account and open a new account
3) You can call JazzCash and ask them to issue the debit card for your Jazzcash account so that whenever you withdraw Payoneer funds you can easily withdraw those funds using Jazzcash Debit card.
4) Payoneer is currently giving 151 rupees against $1 when transferred to a local bank. However, it is 155 rupees against $1 using Jazz Cash.
5) This one is my favorite, you no more need to wait for funds reaching of $100 threshold to withdraw. Using Jazzcash you can even withdraw $1 from Payoneer to JazzCash.